The culprit: Tyler
The victim: Kylee
Yes that's right...Kylee received her first kiss today from a boy at school named Tyler. When she told my mom the story my mom told her she shouldn't let boys kiss her. Kylee told her it was ok and that she gave him a hug.
Oh the joys of a 5 year old...
5 comments:
Tell her it is NOT okay. Especially not boys like that!
Oh my! I don't know whether to be thankful I don't have to deal with some boy kissing my daughter, or scared because I have 3 BOYS!
Oh no! Not ok, defiately not o.k.! I would have froke! Nobody better be touching my daughter in KINDERGARTEN! Especially bad boys. Teach her now to choose good ones :0)
ah...young love! ;)
You mean 6 year old.
First kiss, I have the cutest picture of Abigail kissing Cody or Cody kissing Abigail from last summer. I just had to get a picture but did later and still have to say Abigail we don't kiss boys!
Post a Comment