Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dance-A, Dance-A, Dance-A

Maleigha is becoming quite the dancer. I cannot remember exactly when this little talent of hers came about, but it is so funny! Most of the time when she hears music she will start "dancing." I can also get her to do it by saying dance-a, dance-a, dance-a (yes, simply saying dance works too). I tried this morning to get video of her, but she just stared at me every time she saw the camera. So I got one from behind:




I was able to sneak one from the side. It is sideways--sorry!!




Be sure to come back for Kylee's report card post!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is so funny. I got a video of her earlier this week dancing and laughing so it's especially hilarious. I'll send it to you...eventually.

Amanda said...

Seriously, she's a DOLL!

jaimezee said...

OMG! your kid makes me SO HAPPY! that is really really adorable. what a little ball of joy. now i'm gonna go watch those again.