After being inspired by Andrea, I have decided to attempt to participate in the blogging challenge of everyday in May. I will attempt to post something everyday in May. Not a hard concept, we will see how I do. On with today's post:
Hmmm, this may be harder than I think. I have already posted a few times this week and don't really have anything new to say. Maleigha is starting to get closer to walking.She is starting to finally pull herself up and looks like she is about to stand up. She definitely does things on her own time. I am excited to see her start walking, hopefully she does that soon.
That is all I can think of for now. Kylee is having a friend spend the night and I need to get them in bed. Be sure to come back tomorrow and every day after that.
3 comments:
What a fun idea :)
Good luck. I will check everday to see what you are up to. Now I can stalk you more. :) Glad M is getting closer to walking. She is such a cutie pie.
So I thought it was a good idea! I'm kind of excited to see if I can do it! And there is nothing wrong with pictures days...that's what people really want to see anyway right?!?
Post a Comment