JESSIE!!
At her 18 month check up, Miss Maleigha weighed in at 22 lbs and 13 oz. Jessie guessed 23 and that was the closest guess. Carrie guessed 22 but 23 is closer to the actual weight, right?!? Maybe Carrie needs a runner up gift. :c) Anyways, congrats Jessie! Email me your address and I will mail you your prize!
I was looking over Maleigha's papers from her 15 month appointment. She weight 22 lbs 11 oz...so she only gained 2 oz in 3 months. The doctor didn't seem concerned, so I won't be either.
Speaking of Maleigha, I have entered her into a Gap Casting Call Contest. I would LOVE for you to vote for her! Just go to www.gap.com/castingcall I have entered in 4 pictures so the easiest way is to search by my username which is beansmommy02. You can vote once per day, every day until November 17th!
I was looking over Maleigha's papers from her 15 month appointment. She weight 22 lbs 11 oz...so she only gained 2 oz in 3 months. The doctor didn't seem concerned, so I won't be either.
Speaking of Maleigha, I have entered her into a Gap Casting Call Contest. I would LOVE for you to vote for her! Just go to www.gap.com/castingcall I have entered in 4 pictures so the easiest way is to search by my username which is beansmommy02. You can vote once per day, every day until November 17th!
3 comments:
How fun!! Thanks Kim! :) I'll e-mail my address to you.
Oh man! That was close! Hope your girls are feeling better!
Glad she is growing good. Although I find it funny that E weighed exactly that at 8 months. Ha.
Post a Comment