Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick Day

Poor Maleigha was a sick baby today. She came down with a fever out of nowhere last night. This morning she woke up burning up. So I stayed home with her...and got lots done! She climbed up in my lap and fell asleep shortly after 9 today and slept for a little over an hour. She was pretty  mellow the rest of the day..she took a nap later this afternoon too. In taking advantage of this, I cleaned my room, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, watered the lawn, cleaned the girls room, put new sheets on all of our beds, and worked out. I had a productive day! Maleigha did a lot of this:
Her fever was around 102-103 (without Tylenol) and I could not get it to break...even on Tylenol it was at 100-101. I finally through in some Motrin and it seems to be down for the time being. Hopefully it will stay away!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It seems to be staying away :)

Amanda said...

We're having a sick day too. Abigail woke up yesterday with a fever and still has it today. Wish I'd been a little more productive with the day like you. Maybe today.

Christy said...

Awe...poor girl. Is she feeling better now??