I can't believe she is 9!
I love my little Kylee Bean! There are so many words that I can use to describe her. Easy going, smart, beautiful, talented, sweet, calm, and the list can go on and on. I am so grateful that I am able to be her mother. She is such an easy child and a wonderful big sister. She has a love for drawing (which she is very good at), reading, and animals. She has a big heart and would do anything for anyone. She is a great role model for her little sister. Since we have been going to Bridgepoint, I have enjoyed watching her love for the Lord blossom and have enjoyed watching her grow in His word.
We celebrated her birthday on Saturday. Thanks to Kelly for planning and organizing it all--she did a great job and Kylee loved it. To see pictures from her party, click here.
Happy Birthday baby girl!! I love you lots and lots!!

2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kylee!
satta king
play bazaar Request a prescription for an extra epinephrine pen to keep with you at all times.
Post a Comment