Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Cassie for this new game of tag:

The rules:

Go to your picture folders, chose a folder number and picture number and you have to post that specific picture. Write a little blurp about it, then pass it on to 3 of your friends. Don't Peek...just choose a number, even if the picture isn't very good! This way it's more fun. You might come across a picture you haven't seen in a while.






This was Kylee on Christmas Day of 2005. That year she really wanted a Pixtar and was so happy when she opened one!!

Now I tag Shannan, Cindy, and Shaanti.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't this a fun tag. Cute picture of Kylee. I'm looking forward to this Christmas.

littleleno said...

okay so what if the picture i choose is like of a flower or something retarded like that?? Also, all my folders are by year ?? how do i choose randomly? Sorry to be difficult..there is always someone who participates thats difficult.

Kimberly said...

That is the fun of the game!! All my folders are by year as well. I just did like folder 3 and then folder 2 inside that one and then picture 10 and that was what I ended up with. Did that make sense?

Andrea said...

Shoot, Amanda tagged me with this game forever ago and I still haven't played.

Look how little Ky was! Do we really get all that dressed up for Christmas? I see Maddy in the background in her dress too. Hmmm. Maybe this was the year Christmas was on a Sunday.