Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

The past 9 months have flown by! I can't believe tomorrow is it. Although this journey hasn't been an easy one, I am ready and excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to finally meet her. My appt is scheduled for 1pm but I will check in between 11-1130.

As promised...here are the pictures of the layouts I did this weekend with Andrea. They pictures aren't all that great but they will do:



That's it for me for a few days....I will be back this weekend with some pictures!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Good luck tomorrow. I will be praying and thinking about you. Send me a picture if you can. :)

Cassie said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Heather said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you! I, too, can't wait to see her!

Kelly said...

You know I'm praying!
Those layouts are cute too. :)