Friday, October 10, 2008

Blah Part 2

If you have read her blog, you know that they weren't feeling to hot. We aren't either. Kylee has had a cold for a week now with a horrible cough that keeps her up at night. Last night she coughed so hard she threw up. I think it may be time to get her checked out.
Maleigha has a stuffy nose and I have an upset belly. I had today off to spend with Kylee before she goes back to school, but I don't think we will be doing much! Andrea is going to take Maleigha's 6 month pictures this afternoon, other than that we are going to lay low and hopefully get all better!

On a side note--have you checked out my ticker?? 7 lbs gone since Monday!! Weight Watchers really does work, I just have to stick with it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you guys are all yucka now too. :( Let me know if you need anything!

Good job on the 7lbs so far!

Andrea said...

Andrea's not going to be taking any pictures if you are going to be bringing the snotty nose, coughing upset stomach kiddos with you :)

Heather said...

woooohooo! Good job, Kim!

~Four Tully's~ said...

Doesn't it suck when the weather is dreary, and your kids are sick. That is one thing about winter that I just can't stand. I hope you all feel better soon!!

Christy said...

WOW! Awesome job. I should join with you. Bummer on being sick, its hard...especially with little littl ones.