Myself:

Kylee (I did 2):


And Maleigha (this one CRACKS me up!!):

It was pretty fun to mess around on.
Before I go..I was tagged by Andrea:
6 interesting things you may not know about me:
1. I hate my feet being touched by other feet
2. My first crush was Gary Coleman. He had me at "What'chu talkin' about Willis"
3. I have a butterfly tattoo on my back
4. I LOVE black licorice
5. This is kinda hard....I love having my toe nails painted..by myself of course
6. I normally don't get a joke right away. Pathetic, I know.
Ok so I tag: Amanda, Christy, and Shannan
5 comments:
I love those pictures! I put some on my blog too...go check them out! ha!! I love the ones of the girls!
SO SO SO fun!! But, I like the one that Katee did of you better ;)
That is hilarious! M's cracks me up! I will have to do that sometime...
oh yeah and what's this one that Katee did all about???
That's hilarious!
So I've been tagged, I better get on that.
Post a Comment